DIRECT ALL COMPANY EFFORTS TOWARD TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Achievement of this policy will be made by:
- Exceeding customer expectations.
- Preventing deficiencies in our products and services, thereby optimizing our systems and costs and improving our efficiency.
- Continuing to improve processes which are focused on satisfying the customer’s key measures.
Our vision is to build a company that excels in safety, reliability, quality, and service. We strive to be a company our customers and employees trust, have confidence in, and can depend upon recognizing that excellence is a way of life built on every action we take.
In order to achieve our vision, our mission is to . . .
- Serve our customers by continually improving our products and processes to better meet their changing needs.
- Supply products that meet or exceed food grade requirements to key customers requiring such assurances.
- Make safety an integral part of each of our activities so health and environment are not compromised.
- Recognize that our employees are our greatest resource and help them develop their maximum potential.
- Maintain a sound financial condition and obtain a fair return on investments.
- Be a good neighbor in the community and foster and support civic activities toward the improvement of the community.
Milton O. Sundbeck, Jr.
Chairman and CEO